Monday 7 April 2014

XXV

I still find it hard to believe that I'm 25 years old. It really felt like I only turned 20 yesterday; yet that day seems so far away at the same time. (I've been thinking about dualities a lot recently).

As the years go by, I have to admit that it doesn't feel as special as it used to be. I can clearly recall my 16th birthday and my 18th birthday since these are pretty big events in a teenager's life. On the other hand, once I hit my 20s, it didn't feel as special anymore. And it also takes me more time to recall my age. Never before had I have to ponder how old I am, and even more so as I age through my 20s.

But here I am. For better or for worse. Once again, I don't feel much different; it was a pretty ordinary day today (well a little bit more work than I expected but that's a different story).

As selfish as the next part sounds like, to my good health for the many more years to come! And to all of you too! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment