Wednesday 16 November 2016

Longest Hiatus Yet

I believe it's been over a month since I last blogged! Life has been quite hectic; whether it's marking, report cards, working out -- it just has been really busy.

I finally found some time to blog!

This week has been somewhat grueling, due to report cards. I got off work at around 5:30 and headed off to Chinook Centre to purchase chocolate for my mom's birthday. She favors Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut.

As I went up the escalator, I went to the nearest directory. I have long since forgotten how to head to the small shop, due to my horrible sense of direction. After some time, I realized... that Chinook no longer had that particular chocolate shop! I frantically looked for another one, since according to Google, most Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut stores closed at 6, I found one at Southcentre Mall.

After an uneventful journey to the said mall, I parked in the parking lot and headed towards the main entrance. The night air was brisk, but it brought a sense of joy for me. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but this time of the year is one of my favorites. The festive season is still young, but I felt it in the dark as I headed towards the somewhat dim lighted glass entrance. (Which reminds me... I need to pull out my camera again! And finish editing those fall pictures...)

I quickly found the shop, made a purchase (and got two free samples!) and headed home to complete more report card comments...

And now I'm done my rough draft for my comments! Just editing tomorrow before I submit them.

Who knows when I'll blog again...

No comments:

Post a Comment