Sunday 16 June 2013

Galileo!!!

Pretty normal day today. I went to Karate to help with the examinations. After coming home and lunch, I finished watching an SNSD variety show (Hello Baby, where the 9 of them takes care of a toddler) and got started building my MG Aegis. I spent about 90 minutes to build the torso, and I'm liking it so far! It's one of the most complicated torsos I ever built, but I'm liking how the color scheme is working out. (Nothing too dramatic, just a shade darker in terms of the red and the navy blue is black once again).

Since the series is almost done (I'm assuming that there is only two episodes left), I felt it's high time that I start watching the series now! I calculated that if I should start now, I will be able to watch an episode a day till the series ends next week.

And the first episode was great! There's a deeper, more emotional take when compared to the first season's opener. The character that replaces the detective Utsumi, has done a great job so far! Yoshitaka Yuriko, playing the new rookie detective, has never disappointed me before in terms of her acting skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment