Sunday 9 June 2013

Three Rathalos Mantles in a Row!

My apologies for not blogging in a while! I will explain in due time of my absence, though not today!

It has been quite an eventful week. Gone out a couple of times, played a whole bunch of monster hunters and LoL and looked for some work. Not so much luck in job searching, but so far so good in terms of LoL and MH.

Late last night, my brother and I were grinding on MH since we couldn't fall asleep. (We ended up playing till 2:30ish last night). Our goal was to gather Rathalos Mantles (really rare items) since we wanted to craft the Rathalos Soul Z armor set. I wasn't having much luck early on when we started grinding, till we did an advanced double azure quest. I managed to grab my first mantle in the quest reward section!

Right after that quest, we did a advanced triple rathalos quest. Lo and behold, I managed to carve it from... I believe the 1st rathalos we killed.

After the triple rathalos quest, we fought a regular rathalos. After chopping off his tail, I went in to carve it... and got my third mantle!

Successful night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment