Sunday 18 August 2013

$72.09

Or something along that line. I can't access my cell phone account at the moment.

Normally, my bill comes to around $52.50, but somehow, when I opened up my account to pay my bill, I found out that my bill was almost $20 more than normal!

Sure, it's not as bad as those people that racked up thousands and thousands of dollars on their bills, but to a poor, recently-graduated-unemployed person... it's a tough pill to swallow. I quickly grabbed my handset and gave my carrier a call. After talking to a customer representative, they decided to credit me back $18 since I never had a record of going over before.

And I was simply delighted to get that credit! Apparently, I went over my data usage by about 365 MBs. (Normally, I'm about 200 MB below my limit every month). It struck me odd since I don't recall using my data extensively, nor have I lent my phone to anybody recently. After my call ended, I went to check to see how much data I used so far during my current cycle.

I'm about 5 days in and I already used 20% of my limit... which I can't seem to imagine how I spent so much data in the past couple of days...

And so, as of today, I'm going to leave my 3G off unless I really need it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment