Tuesday 20 August 2013

Music does seemingly make a car ride go faster

I had to drive up Airdrie today so I downloaded SNSD's Best Selection Non Stop Mix. If I'm not mistaken, Taku from M-Flo compiled 20 of their Japanese songs and mixed them so it sounds like it's one long continuous track. The songs themselves didn't really change, just the beginning and the ending to ensure that it flows smoothly.

I had to say that it made my car ride seem shorter than what I would have expected, so that's awesome news for me! I even listened to the mix during my drive to work today as well.

For those who are interested in the mix, here's a youtube video of the songs. I really liked the transition between Paparazzi and Bad Girl (around the 12:10 mark if I remember correctly).  

No comments:

Post a Comment