Sunday 7 January 2018

Day 16 - Last Day of Winter Break

Today marks the last day of Winter Break 2017/2018. A pleasant, relaxing break, though also somewhat productive as well. I managed to finish most of the notes for the chemistry unit for my grade 9s (just two more topics to go). My only regret was not being able to wake up earlier to get more out of the day, and making it more difficult to get back to the swing of things. I've been having trouble falling asleep at my regular bedtime as well since I've been waking up late.

Karate restarted today. After karate, it was off to my weekly car wash before coming home and getting another set of notes completed. Besides that, I managed to get in some SC2 and finished off A LIFE. Not a bad watch, though I cannot say it's one of my favorites. I have to say though, the main supporting actor (Igawa-sensei) and supporting actress (Shibata-san the nurse) were the highlights of the show.

Anyways, off to relax for the rest of the night before work starts again!


No comments:

Post a Comment