Sunday 12 April 2015

Lazy April Sunday

So much for working today!

After karate, I went home and watched Ip Man Grandmaster, since I'll be away on a field trip tomorrow, thus needing something for the substitute to show my karate class. I didn't like it as much as the 2008 version of Ip Man, so I ended up playing it at 2.5 x speed on VLC. I finished the movie in less than an hour!

After watching the movie, I made up little schedules for badminton since we're playing in a number of tournaments this year, but not everyone is playing in the same tournaments. It took a while, but I compensated it with listening to classical music found in Your Lie in April (still have that hype).

And after that, it was off to play more MH4U. I finished the low rank quests, which allows me to move onto High Rank, and onto my next high rank armor set! =)

Productive, yet perhaps not in the way it should have been. =/


No comments:

Post a Comment