Saturday 25 April 2015

Totally unexpected...

To be honest, I didn't expect Calgary to come back from a 3-0 deficit. Well done Flames!

Other than not watching the hockey game (caught bits of it from others), my Saturday was pretty much a typical day. Taught piano, picked up some karate equipment and went to go workout. After not squatting for a week, it was tough to get back into the swing of things. I could only comfortably do sets of 70. I even somehow managed to get in a 2-rep set of 90s... though it wasn't really clean.

After working out, I got ready to go to my grandma's nursing home to celebrate her birthday. There was cake and other treats. It was also a time to catch up with relatives that I haven't seen in a while.

And now LoL! No work was done today.

And for sure... I will regret it tomorrow. =/

A marking day it will be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment