Sunday 19 April 2015

The feels

After finishing Doctor X-3 over spring break, I made a vow not to watch another drama series till summer break because I didn't want TV to "waste" my time.

So instead of watching dramas... I resorted to watching anime series. I'm not sure how many series I've watched so far over the past two weeks... but I can say that it was tough keeping it down to two episodes a day.

Most recently, as in 20 minutes ago, I finished watching Golden Time. I initially thought it was an anime series about a girl solving law cases or something (since the promo pictures focuses on the main heroine, Kaga Koko) and it said law (didn't read school). I admit I was a bit disappointed when it turned out to be a romance series, since I've grown out of watching these anime/drama series.

Lo and behold, the show wasn't too bad! It had it's moments, though a questionable plot device and a cliche ending (though I really loved the ending). Not enough for me to give it a review, but enough for me to mention/recommend it to those who like rom-com shows.

Nevertheless, good start, alright middle, weak climax, but awesome cliche ending.

The feels indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment