Tuesday 17 May 2016

Dark Skies T_T

I've been going to work early the past couple of weeks to get work done... and it's been helping so far! It also helps that I don't feel as rushed in the morning, since I have time to ensure that I have everything ready for the day.

Waking up at 5:30 though has been taking a slight toll on me, but I guess it'll just take a bit more time to get used to my new start time.

After school ended, I stayed till around 6ish to get more work done. After, what must be a month now, I finally finished marking a hefty booklet... Never again will I use that booklet. It's not that difficult to mark, just long for each student (about 5 minutes per booklet for some odd reason...)

To help destress and to celebrate (in a sense), I went out for a drive after leaving the school. I ventured off down Deerfoot Trail and into the NW area. It allowed me to practice hill driving, which is something I'm not too familiar with in a manual car. What better than the hills of NW Calgary? After driving for about an hour, it was time to head home. The dark skies didn't help either. I didn't check the forecast today, so I thought that it might hail.

Fortunately it didn't and I arrived home in one piece!

And it was off to more work for tomorrow....

Just 6 more weeks to go before summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment