Sunday 8 May 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I totally forgot that today was Mother's Day. I only found out after checking Facebook this morning.

Therefore, after karate, my brother and I walked to the nearest Benard Callebaut chocolate shop to get our mother some chocolates. I'm not sure if it's just me, but they sure seem a lot pricier than what I remembered them to be last year.

Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! I normally would play my mom Fantasie Impromptu (Chopin's), but I haven't practiced it in a long time...

Besides that, I didn't end up doing much work besides modifying my notes (which reminded me to upload them to my website). I also went out for a quick drive to quickly wash my car after napping for a while. My running nose is still persisting, but it seems like I'm developing a cough as well. I can only pray that it doesn't turn out to be another bout of bronchitis.

Off to sleep and another work week! I'm slowly catching up with my marking...

Oh, and hot ginger honey lemon water is amazing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment