Monday 2 January 2017

I hope FF XIV won't be the end of me...

I had troubles sleeping last night, due to the fact that I woke up relatively late on New Year's.

Either way, I woke up groggy, hoping to reset my sleep pattern since work starts in a couple of days! It was extremely chilly today, so I spent most of the day at home, besides going out to eat dinner.

I finished inputting all my marks into Gradekeeper (a program we use at my school to keep track of student's grades), and proceeded to play FF XIV. My goal was to finish FF XV (on the PS4) this winter break, but I'm only on the start of chapter 3... out of 14 chapters if I'm not mistaken.

Saddened by the fact that I'm unable to achieve my goal, I've been playing FF XIV solely for the last two days.

I will get in FF XV tomorrow. Life goals.

#sadgoals

No comments:

Post a Comment