Saturday 2 February 2019

Winter is finally here!

The morning was cold, but I managed to get up relatively early to head to the gym. Due to my back feeling slightly wonky still, I just front squatted a bit before doing cardio for about 30 minutes. I went to go wash my car, since I spilled gas on the side while filling it up yesterday. There was practically no one there -- not a lot of people would wash their car in this cold weather!

After getting home, I spent a good portion of my afternoon marking unit tests. I thought I was processing them quite quickly, but it took an hour to mark just 12 exams... and I have around 70 exams to mark! That doesn't include working on Science Fair or updating my notes for this upcoming week...

Either way, I took breaks between batches to get new gear in MHGU. A relaxing, but productive Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment