Saturday 2 February 2019

Start of the Storm

Friday marked the second part of the grade 8 exam: the written section. Most students took more time than I thought they would, but everyone managed to finish on time. I wanted to leave early today, due to the oncoming snow, but I forgot I had a meeting after school. Fortunately it was short.

My back was feeling achy from squats and deadlifts, so I wasn't able to arch my back for benching. I'm pleased that 90 kg was doable for 3s without arch. I wouldn't have been able to do this a year ago, so progress in my books.

After dinner, I went to go fill my car since I had half a tank left. I went to a Petro that I haven't visited in a while. As my tank reached full, I thought it would automatically stopped filling gas, but the mechanism wasn't working correctly, thus gas started to spill out. Hastily, I stopped and cleaned the area around my fuel door.

Other than that, that marked my Friday. It's February!

No comments:

Post a Comment