Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ironic spiders...

I've been listening to the Harry Potter audio books for a while now as I drive around town. As I was driving down 16th Ave, merging onto the exit ramp to 36th street, I was on the part where Aragog died and Harry was at Hagrid's house awaiting the funeral (on the 6th book). It was explaining how Harry looked out and noticed the dead gigantic spider curled up outside.

At that point, I looked out of my side window and noticed a black truck streaking by. What was unique about this truck was a particular add-on/clip-on/thingymobarberish on the back of the cab window.

It was a SPIDER WEB!

Talk about Ironic!

And I can't believe I have misplaced my USB drive... I can't do much without it now...

Note to self... transfer the contents on it when I do find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment