Sunday 3 November 2013

Winter Driving is Back!

It was quite a drive this morning to karate. The road near my house was icy, so I had some slippery moments. Fortunately, the main roads were good! The snow cleanup have improved quite well over the past couple of years, that's for sure!

As for class today, it was the same old. It was a busy class to teach today, but fortunately there were a lot of helpers today. After class, I went home and was isolated in my room for a couple hours, so I spent the time breeding Pokémon. I'm still in the process of getting a decent Ralts, but I guess it'll come in good time.

After Pokémon, I took a refreshing light nap. Then, I did a couple hours of chores. And now, it's time for sleep! Tomorrow is going to be a long, but exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment