Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 31 2015

First day back with the students! Fortunately, the cold I've been suffering through over the past week has subsided quite a bit; I wasn't wheezing nor coughing all over thhe schohol.

It's hard to believe that March is over! That also means spring is around the corner (with the nice weather we've been having recently) and my 26th birthday as well...

Advance aging = more issues. =/

Hmm... what else should I mention... I finished watching Doctor X-3 yesterday. It had a good variety of surgical cases, though the ending was a bit bizarre.

Hoping for a season 4 though!

Credits: http://asianwiki.com/images/f/f1/Doctor-X_(Season_3)-p1.jpg

I have to say that her hair style is the best here, in comparison to the previous two seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment