Sunday 24 May 2015

Nanoblocks

Went to teach piano in the morning before coming home to build a nanoblock model I received as a gift. Never heard of them before, but it's essentially Lego; just with much smaller pieces. 

I was too lazy to work out so I ended up spending most of my afternoon working on Dragonite. It took me about two hours in total to build the Pokémon. There were certain sections in which I got confused, thus having to backtrack the work that I initially did. 

After building Dragonite, I went out to catch up with a couple of friends before ending my night with a bunch of LoL. 

Productive indeed, though marking will be fun tomorrow...

My brother built the Snorlax one. It's quite detailed! I'll have to go pick some more up when I go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment