Sunday 17 June 2012

Claymore

In karate today, there were examinations for the white, green and brown belts. I went to help/exam students. As like any other exam, being there allowed me to see what my students would need to work on for next year... though sometimes things don't go the way I want them to go...

After karate, I went to CrossIron Mills for the first time! It seemed to be pretty big! Also, prices seem to be quite reasonable at CrossIrons. I almost bought myself a new wallet since my old one (about 10 years old now) is breaking down. It was on sale for about $60 (From the original price of $148). 

After CrossIrons, I went home and started watching Claymore (I seem to be only able to watch one episode a day for this drama). All I have to say is...

That

It

Is

AWESOME!!! Should have listened to a friend earlier when he recommended this anime to me (back in high school).

Now if you excuse me, it's time for episode 7...


No comments:

Post a Comment