Thursday 14 June 2012

New Gear!

Swam 60 laps (25 m per lap) or 30 full laps (50 m), however you like to view it =P

Besides that, I got some new gear for my camera! A new flash and a telephoto lens. Both of them set me back by about $400, but it was definitely worth getting both items (no new computer though =( ). Now I'm itching to get a fish-eye lens... that'll set me back another 300ish...

Well back to another one of those "my day posts". Woke up and swam, then came home to eat breakfast and watch Sket Dance. Since I don't have a paid-membership at crunchyroll, I watch episodes that are a week old. So the episode I saw today was a two part thing. The first part dealt with manga (with Roman-san and Sket Dance... I never really liked Roman's character...). I thought the first part was alright... nothing special. The second part, though, was HILARIOUS. Blind Tsubaki and Sket Dance = tons of full out laughter from me =P.

Oh, and my torrent just finished recently! I started it about 2 days ago since there's not a lot of seeders. I've been averaging about 100 kb/s for a 8.6 GB drama series (the one I'm watching at the moment). When I finished torrenting, I was looking forward to watching the third episode!

I opened up the file folder...

To find out that THERE WAS NO EPISODE 3 in the folder!

There was episode 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10... but no 3... what are the chances??!?

So I went back to the site I grab my torrents from and found a episode 3 torrent. Now I have to wait for a day or so to watch it. =(

Oh well, stuff happens. =P

That's it for today! For today's picture


A picture of my flash pouch. Since I started photography, I've been more critical of my pictures. I should have spent more time taking this shot, but eh... next time I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment