Tuesday 12 June 2012

Level 60 and a 51 year old pregnant woman

This early afternoon, I managed to reach level 60 in Diablo 3! Finally! =D
Took me about 65 hours to reach that level... but at least the "real fun" starts now! =P

I dropped Lucky Seven, because it started to get really boring. In return, I started a new drama: Umareru. In English, the title means, "Being Born". The story tells about a happy couple that have  raised four children. The age ranges from... the oldest being around mid 20s, to the youngest being in high school. One day, the father dies of a stroke and the mom finds out that she's pregnant... at the age of 51!

So far, the story line is interesting. There seems to be a lot of drama involved with this drama. For example, the eldest son realized that he was adopted and the youngest daughter is being harassed at school.

Hopefully I won't drop this drama! It looks pretty good right now! The only problem is finding the files online. =( I hope there will be more seeders tonight, so I can download the next episode faster!!

The eldest daughter played by Horikita Maki.

No comments:

Post a Comment