Thursday 30 August 2012

The Last Story

I wanted to post this yesterday, but I came home late from badminton.

A couple months ago, I was reading my copy of Nintendo Power. In it, they spoke about a RPG game directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi; the man that created the Final Fantasy series. Intrigued, I kept reading and found out that Nobuo Uematsu composed the score for the game.

These two men were the reason why I started gaming (despite FF IX not being my first game that I played, rather being the first RPG that I really liked) and to see them collaborate together again after a long time... well I can't miss this chance!

Therefore, in July, I preordered my copy from Best Buy and waited for the past month for my copy. After what seems like months, I finally got my copy yesterday! I eagerly opened my copy and looked at the artwork book that came with it, since preordering the game early ensured that I would get a special (and limited I believe?) copy! After a hurried lunch, I impatiently finished FF My Life as a King (since I beat it the night before, but apparently I didn't save...) and then proceeded to play The Last Story.

So far, so good! The game is really enjoyable! I spent about 6 hours today going through the chapters. I believe I'm about halfway? (Chapter 20 of around 44 chapters I heard)

My only complaint so far about the game is that some of the text is sooo small! I'm going blind trying to read it off my crappy TV screen.

A picture of my copy of The Last Story!

Now its time to finish my last episode of Real Clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment