Friday 7 December 2012

Cowboy Cut Rib Steak at Cattle Baron

I'll talk about my practicum experience tomorrow (including interviews).

It's been a while since I've last been to the Cattle Baron. I usually don't go here often because I find it to be quite pricey. Anyways, we ordered two appetizers: calamari and short dry ribs. Both were pretty good, but nothing spectacular.

My main meal came, and it was quite huge! The vegetables I had were quite delicious. The mash potato was alright. It's texture was creamy but the taste was a bit bland. The rib steak was cooked rare (I asked for medium rare) to my eyes, but it was still quite edible for me. There was quite a bit of fat, but nonetheless it felt like the meat melted in my mouth.

For $54ish dollars for my entire meal, I was satisfied but I don't think I'll do something like this for a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment