Monday 24 December 2012

Week Long Break

I took a break from blogging for a while since nothing really interesting happened to me over the past couple of days. I went out a bit and had loads of time to play LoL, but that was pretty much it. Oh, and I guess I survived the "end of days" apocalypse that the Mayan's have predicted, but it turned out that it was just an end of an era! Good thing I didn't spend like crazy or do something totally out of the blue =P.

As for Christmas Eve today, I spent the day playing Zelda on my brother's 3DS. It's the first time I've played Ocarina of Time. Due to the difficulty of finding the correct viewing position, I've been playing it in "2D" instead of 3D.

I've just completed the Fire dungeon, and now onto the water dungeon!

credits: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuLSZY55KaViwtl1qbLkRFO6sgvG8hjyDDlTFkT0TE387yU2upjWGqa4TsZi8DKL1O4uOZG2-vAJYC8a7em2tmGaJ2UfiTWHDObCz0ZUA8sbjcI9yzVoXQGp5OvkrW2Zc21_D-ME_WOeqk/s1600/zelda-ocarina-of-time-3ds-box-art.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment