Wednesday 8 May 2013

Busy Busy Day!

I had quite the day today!

I woke up, ate breakfast and to my utter delight, received my final practicum report from my field advisor today. I immediately scanned it and uploaded it to my CBE account so I can submit my application. Fingers crossed!

After that, I actually had lunch and got ready to drive my mom to the doctors. After the doctors, we went shopping for groceries. Its been a while since I went to T&T, so I stocked up on candy. =P

After getting home, I had some chores to do, but I tried to finish them as quickly as possible so I could get onto my Gundam building! I managed to finish the head and the rail guns today. I just need to complete its wings, weapons and shield and I'll be done building the kit. After building will be detailing, which includes nib-touch-ups, lining and stickers. I hope to be finished by next Monday (delayed a bit since my grey marker ran out for lining =(. And since I don't want to pay for parking in downtown, I'll need to wait till Monday to pick it up).

Here's what it looks so far without it's "make-up"

No comments:

Post a Comment