Sunday 19 January 2014

It's already Sunday night???

This weekend seemed to fly by so quickly! It feels like I just got off work FOR the weekend just a couple of hours ago. 

Anyways, it was a typical Sunday. Our master taught us a "new" kata (not really new since he taught us it a couple weeks back). I think I got 90% of it down now! 

After karate, I got some work done and watched some anime. That included the Stein's Gate movie (or however it's spelt).  Like the anime series, the beginning was a bit slow, but it picked up about 30% in. It did give a sense of finality, for the ending was, albeit reminiscent of the series, decently scripted. 

And for today's picture
This is how I was working/playing LoL for the past three weeks. It's a sure pain in the butt...

No comments:

Post a Comment