Saturday 18 January 2014

Roller coaster if sickness

It has been an interesting three weeks of sickness for me. It would get better, then worse, then better again. 

Unfortunately for today, it got worse for a while. I had to cancel all my arrangements I made for today...

Thus another day at home toiled by me forgetting to bring my marking home again! 

So I ended up trying to jailbreak my iPhone 4 since I won't be using that anymore. I'll be passing that down to my dad to use, since it's better than the phone he's currently using. 

The iPhone 4 was my first ever smartphone and it served me well. I'm going to miss it, but I don't think I'll miss the lagginess that comes with iOS 7 on an outdated device. 

I went to go activate my new phone yesterday at Wind. I'll be saving quite a bit each month, but it makes me wonder if it's worth it. Since I'm using a phone that Wind doesn't really support, I've had some issues with getting a signal. So far today, it seemed to be alright. And I hope it remains so!

Anyways, I thought that I'll try and post a picture daily since my new phone has an improved camera! Here's the picture for today!

I really liked the refraction in this image! It's a picture of my old trusty iPhone 4. I must have dropped it at least 10 times, but it suffered no cracked screens save a small chip on one corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment