Sunday 21 June 2015

This is a first

I was feeling quite tired from, as you may have guessed, an extensive LoL session Saturday night/Sunday morning. After karate and lunch, I took a nap.

I ended up sleeping for 3 hours! A lot longer than I wanted to, but I feel somewhat refreshed!

And now, onto the final full week of my second year of teaching! Hopefully I'll be able to finish a lot of tasks (including cleaning) so the last two days of work will be a lot easier. I recall from last year how I was rushing to get everything done on the last day of work...

I'll make sure that it will not happen again this year!

It's been a while since I last updated my status on Chopin's Ballade. The first 6 pages are coming a long quite nicely. I believe I'm at around 60% tempo with some musicality. I tried playing Clair de Lune as well. Didn't go as smoothly as a couple weeks back... so onto working on that piece again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment