Wednesday 30 March 2016

First Day with Students

First day with students today! They were supposed to come back with their projects ready to present (gave them spring break homework, in which they had to make a movie).

First class was awesome. Many of them had very interesting ideas.

Second class, which turned out to be my homeroom, was horrendous... There were only two projects finished for that particular class...

That really soured the mood for my day. Fortunately, my third science class did do their work.

After that, it was off to badminton tryouts. I dislike cutting students, so to make it easier for myself this year, I had them play against each other in half court- king's court style. I also played with each student to get a general idea of what their skill level was at.

It was very difficult cutting students, but I did manage to end up with about 10 boys and 10 girls for the grade 6&7 team.

And then it was off to my now weekly badminton sessions. Tiring as always, but a good stress relief.

And now sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment