Tuesday 29 March 2016

M/C, Visa and AMEX

First day back after Spring Break! It started off with PD at the elementary campus -- a session on the importance of early literacy.

In reminded me that I need to start reading books again. It's been a while since I last read a book.

After PD, we went back to our campus for OD. I managed to get up my word wall, get approval for a field trip and permission for a scavenger hunt. I also had the opportunity to reorganize the students' name for tryouts.

After work, it was off to shop for work. I needed supplies for the Canteen (mini school cafeteria), restock on candy, stapler (missing mine since Winter Break) and other smaller supplies.

Somehow, I ended up using my master cards, visa and AMEX for my purchases today. I admit, that I prefer to use multiple credit cards instead of one credit card. My rationale is that I can spread my spending onto many cards, and keep the % spent low on each one. Also, each card has its own special perks (ie: one for restaurants, one for gas, one for general purposes, etc).

But that's it for today! Off to sleep I go for the first day back with students tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment