Monday 25 December 2017

Day 3 - Merry Christmas 2017

I meant to post for Day 1 and 2 (Saturday December 23rd and Sunday December 24th), but I've been too lazy.

As for the past few years, we had a Christmas celebration at one of my cousin's house. Each year has scrumptious food and drink with good conversations with people that I haven't seen in a while. As years go by, I feel like I'm getting less and less time to interact with others!

Anyways, after lunch, it was off home to relax for the rest of Christmas Day. I got in episode 2 of my most recent drama series: Reverse. It's a mystery/suspense drama about four men trying to move on from the death of their friend during a ski trip. It won an award at the recent Television Drama Academy Awards (I believe it's a magazine that polls people and experts) for being the best drama, thus stoking my curiosity.

It's pretty interesting so far, seeing that the screenwriter piques interest by having a mysterious stranger stir up the past with letters calling the four men murderers.

And that pretty much sums my evening! Off to sleep and onto Boxing Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment