Thursday 28 December 2017

Day 6 - The Last Jedi

I got the opportunity today to watch episode 8. Personally, I found it more enjoyable than A Force Awakens. The story line may have been simple, but I think it sets things well for episode 9. Maybe it's just me, but the humor in The Last Jedi seems reminiscent of a Marvel movie.

After that, it was back home to get some work done before heading to the gym for another leg day. I focused mostly on leg accessories (vastus lateralis if I'm not mistaken), before heading back home for the evening.

A few games of SC 2 to round up the evening before my daily dose of my jdorama sums up my evening. There wasn't much going on in episode 5 of reverse, but the cliffhanger ending was tempting me to start episode 6...

Self control... self control...

And that's Thursday! Hard to believe that break is almost halfway done... yet it seems to be going by slowly at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment