Tuesday 26 December 2017

Day 4 - Squat day on Boxing Day

I cannot recall the last time I woke up early to go shop on Boxing Day. With the advent of online shopping, that's what I've been using mostly for goods on-sale during Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Boxing Day.

As such, I woke up and headed off to the gym for a grueling squat session. 10 sets of 8 reps of 225 lbs. It's been a while since I last felt as light headed as I did during those reps (especially between set 4 and 5). Nevertheless, they're were completed, though some sets had haphazard squats that borderline dangerous in my books...

Other than that, went home and continued on with Pokemon Ultra Moon before getting work done (making notes for my grade 9s and answering some email).

And onto sleep! Tomorrow will be a busy day once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment