Wednesday 20 February 2013

Week Two Wednesday

One of my partner teachers was away for a workshop, thus I had my first official lesson with the students! I taught a brief review on calculating the surface area of a cylinder. For the first batch of kids, I think I blew their minds a bit by going through a ton of detail that isn't really necessary for them to grasp at their level...

Therefore I toned it down a notch for the second batch of kids!

Science was mostly a work period. I had a mini lesson on what a presentation should look like. Last night, I whipped up a Prezi on sleep deprivation following the criteria that my partner teachers were looking for in the students' presentations. I hope I did it justice, for I really rushed through the Prezi to get other things done.

*cough cough* unit plan (almost done the skeleton... and onto making notes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment