Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas Songs!!!

After getting home from school today, I looked up for some Christmas songs since I'm getting tired of listening to the commercials >.>.

Anyways, here's my current list of Christmas songs! Listed in the order shown on my iTunes. [30 songs, 1.8 hours... good enough for a car ride to school and back! Or through Calgary Transit!]

Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas album (not in the order of the official track list I believe)
1) All I Want For Christmas is You
2) Ave Maria
3) Blue Christmas
4) Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
5) Cold December Night
6) Frosty The Snowman
7) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
8) Holly Jolly Christmas
9) I'll Be Home For Christmas
10) Jingle Bells
11) Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad
12) Santa Baby
13) Santa Claus is Coming To Town
14) Shout Out: Merry Christmas
15) Silent Night
16) Silver Bells
17) White Christmas
18) Winter Wonderland
19) It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

20) Justin Bieber - Mistletoe

And a bunch of BoA songs
21) Meri Kuri (2005 Winter Mix)
22) First Snow
23) White Christmas
24) The Christmas Song
25) Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (Japanese-Korean-English version)
26) Meri Kuri
27) Meri Kuri ~BEST & USA Version~

A couple of alan songs
28) Diamond (not really Christmas themed... but I like it =P)
29) Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru

One Namie Amuro
30) White Light

Why so many version of Meri Kuri? Well it's a classical piece that is, I have to argue, one of BoA's more well known songs. I can't find the thread on the BoA forum I go to, but when the Japanese public was polled of what songs they play/think about during Christmas, Meri Kuri is up there. =D

Also, it's interesting to compare the original Meri Kuri, to the one she sang recently (Best and USA version). The original Meri Kuri came out in 2004 I believe (When she was around 18), while the newer version came out 2010 I think. (As you can tell, I'm not a really big BoA fan anymore.) There's a slight difference between the two versions, but both are enjoyable! I find that her voice has gotten a bit weaker during the years, or maybe its because the bgm was different.

Here's a picture of my own copy of BoA's Meri Kuri. This is the Japanese version of it. I also have the Korean version. It has the same picture, just in a different case (long plastic case)

No comments:

Post a Comment