Wednesday 28 December 2011

December 27 2011

Late post for yesterday!

What a busy day! I got up early to go swim and then came home home to play some Zelda. Quite soon after I began playing Zelda, a couple of friends/bros came over and then we left to go eat Indian Cuisine at Taste of India (I believe that's the place... its at Coral Springs, near McKnight Blvd). To me, it was the best butter chicken I ever had at an Indian restaurant!

After eating, I went to go pick up my car and went to Ikea Chinook to see what deals were left after Boxing Day. I haven't been to Ikea in about a decade, since they moved from the NE to the SW. However, this Ikea was intense! There were many different types of showcases displaying different types of rooms (ie: Kitchen, Bedroom and simple small house format). At Chinook, there weren't that many sales that were of interest to me. It was busier than what I'm normally accustomed too, but no where near what Boxing Day was!

After window shopping, we left to go eat at Boston Pizza near the University. It was a quiet night. I guess a lot of people were recovering from Christmas shopping and Boxing Day. =( Or that it was a Tuesday and we went pretty early...

After dinner, I met up with a couple of other friends and we went to Vicious Circle to just talk and hang out. Soon after, we ended up at Dessert House for some dessert.

AND that wraps up my day! My legs were so tired that day, that I ended up with shin splints as I walked towards my car to drive home. =P It was a fun ride indeed...

For today's picture (yesterday's picture)

Dessert at Dessert House. One was durian and the others are strawberries.

To finish off the post, for tonight, I'm planning to start a review blog to change things up! For today's review... My Top 5 Teary-eye Japanese Dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment