Saturday 31 December 2011

Last post for 2011

Today marks the last day of the 2011 calendar year in Canada! For me, it's been quite a... normal year? I met some new people, graduated from biological sciences, went camping for the first time without adult supervision (lol wasn't a beer party at all! more just to enjoy the environment) and got into the education program at UofC.

I don't recall making any resolutions for the year, so I cannot say whether I met them or not... though, I might make some realistic ones for tomorrow.

For the world... where there was the 9.0 Tohoku earthquake in Japan, Arab Springs and Occupy moments to name a few events. Also I read in the paper of all those deaths in the celebrity world.

And now to the entertainment world, or what I view as entertainment: Gintama's "5th" season started (in quotes because apparently it's a brand new show, Gintama' instead of Gintama [note the apostrophe] )!

And for my Top 5 Dramas of 2011 (won't go into detail). This year was the year of sequels for sure!
In order, starting from my favorite one

1) JIN 2- great medical series. One of my all time favorite dramas

2) BOSS 2- great detective drama! Some of the cases are pretty clever!

3) Good Life ~Arigato Papa. Sayonara~ (Good Life~ Thank you Papa. Farewell~) - as mentioned in my previous drama post why I like it/recommend it!

4) Control ~Hanzai Shinri Sousa~ (Don't know the english translation...) - another detective drama. Not as intricate as BOSS, but really nice to watch.

5) Diplomat Kuroda Kousaku - a thriller and a good one at that. Had me on the edge of my seat for the most part of the drama series.

Well that's it for now! Happy New Years Everyone! No pictures for today =P

No comments:

Post a Comment