Thursday 28 March 2013

Until July Gintama!

I woke up later than I would have liked today. =( I was up at 6:30, but fell asleep and woke up at 9...

I turned on my computer and tried loading up an episode of Polar Bear Cafe, but unfortunately Crunchyroll wasn't working/loading for some reason. To keep me entertained, I went back to what I normally do on a regular day (when I have school/practicum): reading the newspaper. Iginla's trade was the headliner in the Herald today, and I had to admit it was kind of sad to see him go. However, I think he deserves to win a cup before he retires and I don't see how the Flames are able to do so in their current state. I'm no hockey guru, but it seems like to me that they don't have any long term plans at the moment.

After breakfast, I started working on constructing notes for my students. I was looking online for resources that my students can access in terms of a welcome-back activity (on lenses and mirrors). Unfortunately, a lot of sites I went to either required membership to access the demos, or that the information was too complicated for grade 8s (Snell's law and such). That really frustrated me so I ended up stopping and watching Blast of Tempest. =P

I went out for All You Can Eat in the evening for dinner. It's been a while since I last visited the AYCE restaurant on 16th. Since I haven't exercised in a while, I made sure to not overly stuff myself =P

And when I got home, I watched the last episode of Gintama's 6th season. It was quite a touching episode that featured Sadaharu! I thought it was a nice way to end off this interesting season, which consisted of half new content and half remastered reruns.

Spoiler Alert

Sadaharu fishing to help feed his newfound friend. Ah Gintama... no other show that can bring you to tears in one minute and make you laugh like silly the next.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that a Gintama movie is coming out in July!! Or was it June...

    ReplyDelete