Sunday 31 March 2013

Last Weekend of March

Somehow, I've seem busier during the past couple of days...

Yesterday, I spent a good chunk of my time doing chores around the house. That included my weekly vacuuming the living room, and some cleaning. Afterwards, I spent pretty much my afternoon changing the tires on our family vehicles (with my brother and my father). We also did the semi-annual brake inspection and tire pressure check. I realized that the rear brakes in the car I drive is getting quite thin... compared to the front brakes.

I also got in a good amount of lesson planning in! I managed to finish the last booklet that I will be giving out to my students.

As for today, I spent most of my day constructing activities/worksheets. Who knew it would take this long. The hardest part perhaps was coming up with interesting activities for the diverse learners in my classroom. Hopefully these activities are fun for them!

The calendar I had custom made at Staples since I had a free coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment