Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sometimes it feels good when there's nothing to do!

First day of my break where I pretty much stayed home all day! I usually dislike these kind of days (especially if I've been cooped inside for more than 48 hrs) but it felt really good today!

My day was pretty much ordinary. I finished watching a drama series: Tokyo AIRPORT. The story line was alright, nothing spectacular. Afterwards, I played some Monster Hunters. I finally was able to capture a live Lagiacrus. That took me a while, since I seem to be plagued by bad luck when I try to capture a Laggy. First time I tried, a Ludroth (small monster) jumped right in front of my tranq bombs... Second time was right after I set up my trap, the Laggi rammed into me, stunning me. By the time I was unstunned (by furiously mashing my buttons), he was no longer trapped!

Third time was after I accidently set up my trap, he limped off to another arena. Luckily though, I had an extra pitfall trap ready! I ended up catching it on land!

Besides dramas and gaming, I got in a few episodes of a relatively new anime series: Attack on Titan. It's pretty good so far, though a bit disturbing. I'm waiting to see how it unfolds!

As for today's picture of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment