Sunday 22 February 2015

Another Sunday

Woke up later than usual today since there wasn't karate. I got in some marking before heading off to volunteer. 

It was an extremely quiet Sunday. I wonder whether it was due to the sun we've been having recently or the Oscars later tonight. Either way, it was slow so I ended up reading a magazine for a while. 

After volunteering, I went to dollar tree to pick up some supplies for a lab I have tomorrow. Unfortunately, I forgot to pick up some plates (for a later lab) thus I'll probably have to make a pit stop tomorrow to grab some. After shoping, I went to wash my car at a new place that my dad found. It had a touch less automatic place, which I had to try out!

I'm usually wary about automatic places because of brushes scratching my cat and whatnot, but it can't be bad if its touch less! I opted for the middle package (since it had an undercarriage rinse) for $8. It was expensive and short, yet an interesting experience. The vacuum/drying part was intense, for I felt that my wiper blades would lift off my windshield!


No comments:

Post a Comment