Wednesday 4 February 2015

Shipped so fast!

Around last Thursday, I realized that somebody stole one of my credit card info. How I noticed?

I rarely drink coffee, nor would I reload such a relatively large amount to my card. After a quick call to my credit card company (AMEX), they promptly returned my money and shipped out a new card. They shipped it out via express shipping. I'm assuming its because I'm still earning a welcome 5% bonus on all purchases at the moment! Either way, I was really impressed with how fast my new card came (today) and with the service I received from them.

It was a good way to end a below-average day at work. Who knew that one class can ruin my day? (Subbed for one teacher... that class was horrendous!)

There was something else I wanted to blog about, but I totally forgot what that thing was... Perhaps if I remember, I'll post it up.

EDIT

Oh I remember now! Can't believe I forgotten, since I just completed doing that thing not too long ago!

I went outside to look through my dad's telescope again at Jupiter. It was a lot easier to see the strips on the planet. I also got to see 5 moons around Jupiter! Way cool!

We also looked at the moon. It was extremely bright today. When I go out later tonight, I'll try and remember to take a picture of the moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment