Friday 30 March 2012

New look to blogger...

So it seems that Google upgraded the template/post creator for blogger... It's a bit different from before, but I think I'll get used to it after a while.

So I got up early today to go to the federal government building downtown to talk about my income taxes. I wasn't quite sure how long it would be, so I paid for 2 hours of parking in the underground parking (underneath the building of course =P). That cost me a whooping $16... and I always thought that parking at the university was expensive.

My appointment finished in half an hour, so I had a little over an hour to kill. I walked around the river to get in some exercise and fresh air. (It's been two weeks since I last had a good workout!) I went all the way to visit the new Peace Bridge. I don't believe it was worth the $25 million dollars, but I might as well use it since it came out of our taxes anyways...

Here's a picture of the Peace Bridge from the inside. I couldn't get a "long-view" of the bridge since there was quite a bit of people walking through it.

Day 2: Favorite Ice Cream Flavour

Well, it used to be chocolate. At one point of time, I used to like vanilla. Now a days, it's Neapolitan! I get chocolate, vanilla and strawberry! Awesome indeed!! =)

I just realize my interests/likes change quite frequently...

2 comments:

  1. Lol David if you took Tax you'd know how messed up the tax policies are. It is all about collecting as much as they could get away with. But the government don't seem to give much thought when they use our tax money. Recently they've discovered a board in Alberta of 20-30 people who were payed like $1000/year with our tax money and they haven't had a board meeting for many years.

    ReplyDelete