Thursday 15 March 2012

A sense of Teacher/Instructor Pride =)

Average Thursday really, so let's not go over that today =P

After class, I went to go help out with the black belt exams today. Most of the brown belts that were trying to get their black belts were students I have trained when they first started karate. This was the first time I ever had the chance to watch a batch of my students go for, what I argue, the toughest test in our karate dojo.

And I have to say, it gives me a sense of pride to see them go that far! I remember how they all started when they were young (early to mid elementary). Now to see them after 6-7 years after at where they are right now... well words can't really explain it. I have to say that this really brightened up my mood from this crappy week (and next week...) =P

Assignments can wait for tomorrow... Off to go drama!! =)

It's been a while since I seen a sunrise in downtown

2 comments: