Wednesday 9 May 2012

Goals for this summer: #1- Take up photography... CHECK

I meant to post my goals for this summer earlier (on Monday) but yeah... forgot... so here it is!

1) Take up photography
2) Learn those pieces from Final Fantasy for piano
3) Workout a minium of four times a week
4) Look and hopefully work for at least two months

I can proudly say that I met my first goal! After my dentist appointment today (to get a temporary crown for my front tooth), I went to memory express and purchased a Canon T3i DSLR camera. After buying a couple of other accessaries, I went over to a friend's place to put it all together!

After a quick lunch, my friend and I went to downtown. First, I had to go to a dental clinic/mold sculpturing clinic-thingy, where they figured out my tooth shade, so when they make my crown, it'll hopefully match my teeth color. (Apparently, my remaining front tooth are a lot whiter than my canines).

This finished a lot sooner than I expected (about 5 minutes in total), so it was off to find some parking and stroll around downtown. We started at the Lion's Gate bridge and worked our way down to China Town. Very soon after, we went down 8th ave, and a couple of other streets that I don't remember... Anyways, I took around 200 pictures as I walked around downtown!

After dinner in downtown, I went back home and cracked open my manual for a bit. There's so much to learn! Here's a picture of it:

I'll hopefully upload some pictures onto facebook tomorrow when I install the programs onto my computer (or whatever method I need to use to upload those pictures).

Ahh, well time to work on the other three goals...


No comments:

Post a Comment