Wednesday 2 May 2012

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi

Another dreary day in Calgary. When will the rain end??

This morning, I finished "torrenting" (is this a word?) a relatively new series (so hard to download directly now due to recent events going on, on the internet) called Boku to Star no 99 Nichi. In English, it's "My 99 days with a star". To sum it up, its a romantic comedy between a Japanese body guard and a Korean actresses that entered Japan. (Somehow, Whitney Houston's The Bodyguard movie pops into my head).

I've watched three episodes so far and it's not too bad so far! I have avoided romance dramas like the plague because I find them to be too cliché and full of love triangles. However, despite the clichés in this drama, it has been quite comedic so far! It's interesting to see a production with a Japanese cast and partly Korean cast.

On a side note, I have to say that Kim Tae Hee is gorgeous!

Lol, back on track now, so yes, so far so good! The only problem I have so far, is that their relationship (between the bodyguard and star) is progressing a bit too quickly. I guess it's because this series is only 10 episodes in length with each episode being about 45 minutes. I guess they don't have time as a luxury, compared to the Taiwanese romantic comedies I watch!

Today's picture comes straight from dramawiki. It's the poster shot for this drama series!


No comments:

Post a Comment