Thursday 3 May 2012

I can't believe I'm saying this...

I'm actually enjoying watching this romantic comedy drama! It's helping to bring back the love (no pun intended) I used to have for this genre.

Spoiler alert

The scene where Yuna (main actresses that is the star) professes her love to Kouhei (main actor that is the body guard) in Korean despite the fact that she believes he only sees her as her bodyguard, actually touched my heart. =(


The softsub English was on top of the Japanese hardsub, showing that she was speaking in Korean.

AHHHHH well moving on now...

Today was an interesting day... I got a flat tire last week, so the earliest appointment they had to fix my tire was today. I went to the dealership and waited for an hr, when they told me that my tire wasn't fixable and that I had to pay nearly $250 for a new set of rubber... So not wanting to replace just one tire for that amount, I told them to keep my spare tire on and I'll drive home on that.

After waiting another hour for them to put my car back together, I went home. I then went to Sunridge to visit Good Year with my tire and my dad for a second opinion. They said they would look at the tire and let my dad know its status tomorrow. I hope for the best! I rather spent 30ish dollars than buying at least two new tires...

No comments:

Post a Comment