Monday 30 April 2012

Kaseifu no Mita

Well, I should have been looking for jobs today, but I ended up watching the last 7 episodes (about 6 hrs in total) of Kaseifu no Mita. I couldn't help myself today... the drama was quite good overall! 8.5/10 in my books. I can see why it had such high ratings. There were some corny parts, but overall, it was able to move me.

I don't recall if I mentioned it yesterday, but the screenwriter for Kaseifu no Mita was the same one that did Jyoou no Kyoushitsu (The Queen's Classroom). With that in mind, I could "see" similarities between these two shows. Both have very stoic main actresses that had some kind of past that influenced how they acted in the present. Both had their pasts eventually revealed (special for classroom vs around episode 8 for Mita).

With that being said, the screenwriter has the ability, I think, to make a sad ending, happy, if you get what I mean. The housekeeper, Mita, leaves the Asuda family at the very end, though I both sides benefited from the interactions that took place over the last couple of months. It was nice to see Matsushima smile again! I missed her smile throughout the entire drama! =(

Today's picture

Took apart my piano to get some stuff out from between my keys. I was amazed at how simple the process was! Yamaha makes good pianos indeed! Everything fitted perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment