Sunday 29 April 2012

Laziness...

I've been feeling pretty lazy lately... that is why I haven't been blogging daily.

Well anyways, today was another normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary... well besides finding out that I had a flat tire yesterday (3rd flat in 3 years...)

Anything new going on in my life? Well I started watching this mystery/family drama: Kaseifu no Mita (I'm your housekeeper, Mita). It is about a housekeeper that has no emotions, but does her job perfectly. She works in a household where the mother/wife has recently committed suicide.

So far it has been very interesting. I can see why it has gotten such a large viewership (about 20% which is extremely good in these days). Also, the Queen of J-dramas (well what I consider to be the queen), Matsushima Nanako is the main star. Her dramas are simply top notch! (I should start a Top 5 actress and actors post!) She's doing an extremely good job of keeping an emotionless profile on the show.

Well thats it for today! Here's today's picture, which is the cover for the drama (found on dramawiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment